Celebrating founder Robert Sinclair’s 70th birthday, Air Arms used their unparalleled manufacturing processes to create the Limited Edition RSN70. Air Arms inspiration for the RSN70 was based on Bob’s beloved Bentley Continental GTC, finished in Umbrian red. This limited edition run will be limited to only 71 rifles.
The adjustable Minelli stock is finished in Umbrian Red paint, acquired from Bentley Motors Limited, and it features Bentley grade leather handholds, which are hand stitched. With an adjustable trigger, guard, and sidelever plated in chrome, the craftsmanship is second to none. The 216cc cylinder has a 190 BAR (2756psi) fill pressure that is good for a solid 90 shots. Fitted with a floating match grade Lothar Walther barrel, featuring an integrated air-stripper, you can expect a consistent and accurate shot every time you pull the trigger. Every RSN70 includes a leather case for the certificate of authenticity and a leather gun slip.
With an extremely limited run, only 10 rifles have been allotted for the North American market, so avoid any regrets and order yours today.
Limited Edition Air Arms RSN-70 Air Rifle Features
- Precharged pneumatic
- Lothar Walther match barrel (fully floated)
- Multi-ported air stripper reduces muzzle flip
- Highly adjustable match trigger (both stages and more)
- Fixed cylinder
- Max fill pressure of 190 bar (2756 psi) delivers ~90 full-power shots
- Integral manometer (air pressure gauge)
- 11mm scope dovetails
- Fully ambidextrous stock finished with Bentley Umbrian Red
- Highly adjustable cheekpiece (up, down, back, forth and sideways) twists laterally and articulates on a ball joint
- Vertically adjustable rubber buttpad
- Accessory rail for optional weights, bipod or sling (accessories not included)
- Includes fill adapter
- A leather case for your certificate of authenticity and a matching leather gun slip.