Senapan Angin PCP STEYR CHALLENGE HUNTING
Steyr is an Austrian manufacturer of air pistols, 10 meter match air rifles and field target air rifles. The many Olympic medals that have been won using Steyr pistols and rifles demonstrate the class and exceptional quality of these products.
It represents the new generation of the STEYR LG 110.
The Steyr Challenge Hunting is the perfect training weapon for hunting shooting.
It is equipped with a totally nickel-plated barrel and anodized aluminium parts against corrosion and it has an easily manageable danger zone in comparison to small calibre rifles.
Furthermore this rifle has an adjustable cheeck piece and a ball-bearing infinitely adjustable Steyr precision trigger. This rifle cannot be fired unless bolt is fully closed.
Sold with Quick Fill
- Bounce free system
- Totally nickel-plated barrel and anodized aluminium parts against corrosion
- In hunting-black prevents reflexion
- Easily manageable danger zone in comparison to small calibre rifles
- Perfect training weapon for hunting shooting
- Infinitely adjustable ball-bearing STEYR precision trigger
- Like all challenge rifles are available as right-hand or left-hand cocking
- Dry fire training shots without any necessary tools
- total length: 1.030 mm
- length of barrel: 550 mm
- diameter of barrel: 16 mm
- calibre: 4,5 mm (.177) | 5,5 mm (.22)
- total weight: ca. 3.490 g
- trigger: mechanical
- trigger pull: 50 – 250 g
- Energy: 16/24/40 Joule