The unique STEYR CHALLENGE is indeed a major challenger to the best air rifles in the world.
It represents the new generation of the STEYR LG 110.
The original STEYR LG110 match air rifle was used by Thomas Farnik to create a new World Record in the Olympic Final.
(R)evolutionary air rifle technology:
- Patented STEYR Stabilizer provides absolutely no recoil while shooting
- Individually adjustable stock for the needs of each shooter
- Fore-end adjustable in lenght, height and swivel-mounted
- No movement at the trigger take up
- Redesigned loading area for better access
- External velocity adjustment
- CONNECT: quick take down buttstock for comfortable transport!
Weights & Accessories
- total length: 1.140 mm
- length of sight: 750 – 890 mm
- length of barrel: 450 mm
- diameter of barrel: 16 mm
- calibre: 4,5 mm (.177)
- total weight: ca. 4.420 g
- trigger: mechanical
- trigger pull: 50 – 250 g