PISTOL ANGIN PCP STEYR LP2 SPORT ASLI IMPORT
The Steyr LP2 is an adequate match pistol in slender fitting. The original Steyr trigger is perfectly adjustable, the first stage weight, first stage travel, second stage weight and trigger stop are infinitely adjustable.
The Steyr LP2 has a dry fire training system which u can use without any necessary tools. It is only possible too shoot when the bolt is fully locked, this garantees maximum safety.
The basis of the STEYR air pistol range offers all the features of the appreciated, preeminent quality of STEYR: nickel-plated barrels, anodized surfaces and a legendary precision!
This makes the difference in details:
- Original STEYR trigger: first stage weight and first stage travel, second stage weight and trigger stop infinitely adjustable
- Dry fire training shots without any necessary tools
- Maximum safety: shots only possible when bolt is fully locked
- Infinitely adjustable length of sight from: 311 to 335 mm (LP 2) 268 to 298 mm (LP 2 COMPACT)
- Eight different grips and one ambidextrous
- Compressed air cylinder with German WIKA quality pressure gauge
- action type: single-shot pistol for pellets
- propellant: compressed air
- calibre: 4,5 mm (.177)
- length / height / width: 390 / 148 / 50 mm
- weight: 905 g
- length of sight: 311 – 335 mm
- front sight: moveable blade (4,5 mm)
- rear sight: rear sight 3,5 / 4 mm
- trigger pull: 500 g
- trigger settings: first stage length & weight, second stage weight, trigger stop
- trigger blade adjustable: length 8 mm, rotates 30°