SENAPAN PCP STEYR CHALLENGE E
SENAPAN PCP STEYR CHALLENGE E is indeed a major challenger to the best air rifles in the world. Equipped with an electronic trigger and multifunctional adjustments the rifle can be made to fit the shooter perfectly.
It represents the new generation of the STEYR LG 110.
The original STEYR LG110 match air rifle was used by Thomas Farnik to create a new World Record in the Olympic Final.
STEYR SPORT added the electronic trigger to the LP10 with an impressive World Cup victory on its first appearance, all the knowledge gained from this is now featured in the STEYR CHALLENGE E to make it the new shooting star.
(R)evolutionary air rifle technology:
- Patented STEYR Stabilizer provides absolutely no recoil while shooting
- Minimal movement during the shot release (E)
- Individually adjustable stock for the needs of each shooter
- Fore-end adjustable in lenght, height and swivel-mounted
- Fine adjustable trigger from 15 g (E)
- No movement at the trigger take up
- No movement of the trigger at the point of release (E)
- Redesigned loading area for better access
- External velocity adjustment
- CONNECT: quick take down buttstock for comfortable transport!
Weights & Accessories PCP STEYR CHALLENGE E
Specifications SENAPAN PCP STEYR CHALLENGE E:
- total length: 1.140 mm
- length of sight: 750 – 890 mm
- length of barrel: 450 mm
- diameter of barrel: 16 mm
- calibre: 4,5 mm (.177)
- total weight: ca. 4.420 g
- trigger: electronic (E) mechanical
- trigger pull: 15 – 250 g (E) 50 – 250 g